يالله روحي تتوق لزيارة مكة 🙌✨.
When a test comes to you
1. Know that everything is by Qadr of Allah
2. Remember that other people have bigger problems than you
3. Remember the death of the Prophet (pbuh), the greatest calamity the Ummah faced
4. Maybe through this trial, Allah has saved you from an even bigger trial.
5. Through this trial Allah will remove some of your sins
6. Through this trial Allah has opened up a huge world of ibadah like sabr, salah, repentance etc
7. With this trial, Allah is putting you on the path of the Prophets. It is a confirmation that Allah loves you. The more Allah loves somebody, the more he tests them.”
Tawfique Chowdhury (via islamicrays
"Sorry, the family of the home excuse themselves from accepting guests because they’ve moved to Heaven."
July, 2014 - Gaza, Palestine.
There are years that ask questions and years that answer.
Zora Neale Hurston,
Their Eyes Were Watching God (via feellng
You have to understand that you are a sad woman.
You will never be anything else.
It’s not a bad thing,
It doesn’t mean you can’t ever be happy.
It just means that you feel things so incredibly deeply that they linger even when they’re gone.
It isn’t cool or trendy,
It just is, you are sad.
It exists wherever you are despite the love and the happiness you feel,
despite the weather, despite the sweetness of life, your sadness clings to you.
Don’t be scared of it,
it isn’t a scary thing,
it’s a real thing.
Try to understand it,
Roll it over your tongue,
hold it in your hands,
feel it pressing into your spine.
It is something you inherited from your mother, and she from her mother and so on and so on right back to our mother Eve.
This sadness is a longing,
a signature from God,
reminding you that you don’t belong here, that this isn’t your home.
Key Ballah, Shoutout to My Sad Girls (via keywrites
The truth is we’re all dying, the lie is we’re all living.